The mission of Timberlake High School is to develop academic excellence by teaching our students the core educational principles, as defined by district and state standards, which promote lifelong learning and positive values. Our graduates will be able to function effectively in the family, the workplace, and the larger society. Timberlake High School provides a comprehensive system of support to ensure this outcome.
Timberlake High School, in partnership with parents and the community, will prepare and inspire students to confidently adapt to the challenges of the 21st century.
Timberlake Senior High School graduates will be able to:
- Work cooperatively with others using well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Show mastery of scientific and mathematical principles.
- Demonstrate a high level of self-confidence and motivation with a genuine interest in learning and performing new skills.
- Think independently and solve problems effectively.
- Successfully pursue post high school education or training.
- Demonstrate effective and proficient written and oral communication.
- Demonstrate responsibility and civic involvement.
- Develop knowledge of a variety of cultures.
- Possess and have knowledge of basic life skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic life skills.
- Apply acquired knowledge to the job or career of their choice.
- Achieve a balance between academic, physical, and artistic pursuits.
- Cooperate with others to accomplish a task.